Limitation - only 5 calls per loading and 180 seconds recording per call)
Please read our Voice Modem FAQ first.
- Does your modem support voice? Check
the manual of your modem.
- If your operating
system is Vista then you may need to install the DSP TrueSpeech CODEC in
your system. Download here:
- Have the "Serial Wave Device for Modem" driver
been installed correctly? If not, the modem name will not be displayed in Smart
Phone Recorder's "Setup Panel"
- Definition of recorded files varies with
different modem manufacturers.
- Smart Phone Recorder does not support ISDN, Cable or DSL Modems.
- Due to the advanced
features of Smart Phone Recorder, it is not compatible with Windows NT because Windows NT
does not support Unimodem/V.
- If your operating system is WIN95 or Vista then you may need this
file in the system directory (\windows\system)